This is my ‘Caribbean Cocktail Pen’, made from striking Coconut Palm with its black fibers embedded in a lighter tan or light brown coloured body. The pale golden brown grip is made from a piece of Mango wood, hence my name for this pen!
The 10ct Twist Pen features the Artisan style centre band and is accented with black chrome on the writing tip and cap. A premium double-twist mechanism operates the black Cross type refill that is fitted as standard.
However, this can easy be changed by carefully unscrewing the two halves of the pen apart. A standard Cross type refill can be purchased at most stationary stores.
The pen in the picture is the one you will receive. If you are interested in multiple pens, please contact us. Since each pen is a unique work of art, exact duplicates are not possible. But, we will do our best to create duplicates of the pen, using the same wood and finish.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand turned from Coconut & Mango woods / 10ct gold & Black chrome metal finish
- Attractive contrasting natural wood grain – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink refills – Cross Style Refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pen in the pictures hown above
- Includes ink refill – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully