This classic fountain pen design has been made using the striking striped Coconut Palm timber. The two parts of the pen have matching grain and are finished in a high gloss lacquer. It has 22ct Gold plated band decoration to contract the wood and gloss black fittings.
The high quality nib is made from Iridium tipped two tone stainless steel with a medium-fine width.
The pen is supplied with a standard international size cartridge and also a cartridge converter to allow the use of bottled ink.
If you are interested in a similar design of pen, please contact us. Since each pen is a unique work of art, exact duplicates are not possible.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand turned Coconut Palm wood / Highly polished 22ct Gold plate and black finish
- Attractive highly coloured body – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink refills -standard International pattern cartridges available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pen in the pictures hown above
- Includes ink cartridge – ready to use
- Cartridge converter
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully