This pen was created by me on my lathe turning an attractive swirl pattern acrylic blank. Both parts came from the same piece of acrylic enabling the pattern to follow through to both pices.
The metal fittings have a hi-polish chrome finish to compliment the glossy polish of the acrylic pen body. A ribbed rubber grip is incorporated to increase comfort for those who like to write!
A black Cross type refill is fitted as standard, but can easy be changed by carefully fulling the two halves of the pen apart. This standard refill can be purchased at most stationary stores.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand turned swirl pattern acrylic blank / metalwork in hi-gloss chrome
- Attractive contrasting colours and finishes – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink refills – Cross Style Refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pen in the pictures hown above
- Includes ink refill – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully