This unique twist action ball point pen was created using a variation of plywood. During manufacture, the veneers are dyed various colours before being glued and pressed together to form a striped effect.
The metal fittings have a highly polished chrome finish to contrast with the highly polished titanium grip and end cap. The polished wooden body of the pen is separated from the polished Titanium grip by an attractive chrome engraved band.
A black Parker type refill is fitted as standard, but can easy be changed by carefully pulling the lower metal section from the coloured part of the pen. The metal twist mechanism is then unscrewed to reveal the refill.
This standard refill can be purchased at most stationary stores.
If you are interested in a similar design of pen, please contact us. Since each pen is a unique work of art, exact duplicates are not possible.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand turned Dyed laminated wood blank / Highly polished Chrome and Titanium metal finish
- Attractive highly coloured body – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink refills – Parker Style Refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pen in the pictures shown above
- Includes ink refill – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully