This stunning Tech pen features a sleek and modern design that has great balance for a superior writing experience. It uses the same super quiet, smooth action quiet click mechanism found in our Hexagon click pens that one customer claims is “smoothest click I’ve ever clicked”. This ergonomically designed pen will make you feel like an engineer heading to the design office with a set of drawings.
This elegant pen is made from handcrafted Damson wood to create that eye catching effect to sit alongside the polished metal fittings. This particular Damson wood was grown in my garden in Staffordshire so is a truly personal creation.
The Tech Damson wood pen has a super smooth, quiet click mechanism. The pen comes with a black ‘Parker’ type refill installed. Replacements can be obtained from most good stationers.
A velvet sleeve is supplied for everyday protection
You’ll also receive a Certificate of Authenticity with each pen ordered.
Product dimensions are the size of the pen inside its box.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Home grown Staffordshire Damson wood / Highly polished Deep Chrome finish
- Impressive eyecatching pen – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink cartidges – “Parker” Style Refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted carbon fibre pen in the pictures hown above
- Includes black ink cartridge – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully
There are no reviews yet.