This elegant slimline pen was turned from a piece of Miroku shotgun stock made out of Turkish Walnut. A number of rings were turned to give some three dimensional detail. The wood is highly figured as expected from a top of the range stock, some costing as much as £3000 each. The metalwork is finished in a high gloss deep chrome plating to resist signs of wear. The wavy shaped clip is unusual and fits in well with the rounded push button top.
This pen has a nice smooth, light, click action to extend and retract the tip which is supplied with a standard black Parker style refill. To change the refil simply uncrew the chrome plated conical tip and remove the ink refill ensuring the spring is not lost.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand turned Turkish Walnut /Highly polished chome metal fittings
- Easy to replace std Parker type refills available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pen in the pictures shown above
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens & Pencils
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes/ tubes, and packed carefully