This eye-catching slim-line pen has been called ‘the’ Engineers Pen because of the combination of electronic circuit board and slim ergonomic shape. A soft faced stylus tip has been incorporated into the top of the pen to allow its use with tablets and other touch screens. Write notes on paper, then with a simple flip, the stylus can be used to make nots on your tablet!
Made from a real Printed Circuit Board rolled and encased in transparent plastic with highly polished gold plated fittings. What a perfect gift idea!
The pen has been made by carefully hand turning the potted PCB and finishing it to a mirror polish. All external components are highly polished gold plated to provide durable and dependable service.
The pen is very stylish and shows well in all lighting conditions and will make a memorable gift for any occasion, such as a Birthday, Father’s Day, Christmas, or Graduation Day.
The simple twist action retracts the Parker style refill for safe storage.
You’ll also receive a Certificate of Authenticity with each pen ordered.
The pen in the picture is the one you will receive.
Handmade Pencil Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand turned real PCB potted in resin / High gloss gold plated finish
- Easy to replace standard Parker type refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Pencil Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pencil in the pictures shown above
- Includes pencil leads- ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens & Pencils
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully