This hexagonal shaped Vertex pen will make you feel like an engineer heading to the design office with a set of drawings. I turned this elegant pen from a swirly, electric blue acrylic blank to create that eye catching effect to sit alongside the polished deep chrome fittings to accent the bright acrylic. Its a perfect combination of refinement and industrial design.
The Vertex pen has a super smooth, quiet click mechanism. The pen comes with a black ‘Cross’ type refill installed. Replacements can be obtained from most good stationers.
A velvet sleeve is supplied for everyday protection
You’ll also receive a Certificate of Authenticity with each pen ordered.
Product dimensions are the size of the pen inside its box.
The pen in the picture is the one you will receive.
If you are interested in multiple pens, please contact us. Since each pen is a unique work of art, exact duplicates are not possible but we will do our best to create duplicates of the pen, using the same wood and finish.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand turned acrylic blank / Highly polished deep Chrome finish
- Impressive eyecatching pen – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink cartidges – Cross Style Refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pen in the pictures hown above
- Includes ink cartridge – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully
There are no reviews yet.