This unique pen came about following an enquiry from Athens. The specification was for 22ct gold plated fittings but with either a dark blue or brown acrylic body. Following email conversations the client decided on this chocolate swirl acrylic body. I must admit I wasnt sure about the choice of colour initially , but seeing the finished pen I think the finished pen looks very sumptuous and regal.
The Vertex pen has a super smooth, quiet click mechanism. The pen comes with a black ‘Parker’ type refill installed.To change it one simply unscrews the tapered hexagonal tip to reveal the spring and refill Replacements can be obtained from most good stationers.
A velvet sleeve is supplied for everyday protection
You’ll also receive a Certificate of Authenticity with each pen ordered.
Product dimensions are the size of the pen inside its box.
The pen in the picture is the one you will receive.
If you are interested in multiple pens, please contact us. Since each pen is a unique work of art, exact duplicates are not possible but we will do our best to create duplicates of the pen, using the same wood and finish.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand turned Chocolate Swirl Acrylic blank / Highly polished 22ct Gold fittings
- Impressive eyecatching pen – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink cartidges – Parker Style Refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pen in the pictures hown above
- Includes ink cartridge – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully
George D. (Athens) –
The pen is very elegant, balanced, and a good “writer”.
Furthermore, the overall service was kind, professional, fast, and efficient. I appreciate the emphasis placed on client satisfaction.
Mike T –
Thank you for your kind words George. I know you can buy hand-made pens else where, but I really do try to offer more of an experience than just buying a pen.
Wishing you and your family a Happy Christmas!