This unique twist action ball point pen was created using an actual electronic printed circuit board encased in polyester resin. This stunning pen is ideal for anyone interested in computers, electronics or just as a talking point!
The metal fittings have a highly polished chrome finish to contrast with the highly polished black grip and end cap.
A black Parker type refill is fitted as standard, but can easy be changed by carefully pulling the lower metal section from the coloured part of the pen. The metal twist mechanism is then unscrewed to reveal the refill.
This standard refill can be purchased at most stationary stores.
If you are interested in a similar design of pen, please contact us. Since each pen is a unique work of art, exact duplicates are not possible.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand turned Polyester encased PCB blank / Highly polished Chrome metal finish with polished black grip.
- Attractive highly coloured body – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink refills – Parker Style Refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pen in the pictures hown above
- Includes ink refill – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully