Taking its inspiration from the world of motor sport, the Race Car stylus ball pen has a unique style. Above the tip are two bands representing a chequered flag, between these is a comfort grip in the form of a tyre. A steering wheel motif on the clip completes styling. The tip has a stylus for use on mobile devices, or you can advance the refill for writing.
The main body of the pen is made from polyester resin moulded using a swirl method with mainly jade and tourquoise colouring A satin silver effect has been selected for the fittings to give an subtle contrast to the main body.
Handmade Pencil Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand -made Tourquoise & Jade swirl resin / satin gold effect metal fittings
- Easy to replace std Parker type refills available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Pencil Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pen in the pictures shown above
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens & Pencils
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes/ tubes, and packed carefully