This is an unusual pen design based on the theme of star gazing and astronomy. The pen body has been made from hand-turned crushed ice effect acrylic with a blue / black theme. The metal fittings are in dark blue enamel with polished gold high lights. Delicate Moon, Stars and Sun shapes have been cast into the fittings, highly polished and then gold plated.
The black ink is contained in a standard ‘Parker’ type refill which can be accessed by pulling the two halves of the pen body apart to reveal the twist mechanism. This is then unscrewed to reveal the refill. Replacement is simply a reverse of the process.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Polished, hand-turned multi coloured acrylic body with Enamel and highly polished gold decoration
- Impressive eyecatching pen – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink cartidges – “Parker” Style Refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted Shock Absorber pen in the pictures shown above
- Includes black ink cartridge – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully
There are no reviews yet.