This unique pencil features a slim line body with ergonomic grip for comfort and ease of use.
Made from Spalted Yew to compliment the gunmetal coloured fittings. What a perfect gift idea!
The pen has been made by hand turning a piece of Yew timber and finishing it to a mirror polish. All external components are glossy gunmetal plating to provide durable and dependable service.
The pen is very stylish and shows well in all lighting conditions and will make a memorable gift for any occasion, such as a Birthday, Father’s Day, Christmas, or Graduation Day.
The woodwork was sanded six times with progressively finer grit abrasive to create a very smooth surface. The surface is polished to a mirror like shine using 12 polishing steps to create a showroom quality finish.
The 0.7mm lead is extended by clicking the top cap until the correct length is attained. The cap can be removed to use the small eraser should you made an error. Which in turn can be removed to access the internal lead storage section.
You’ll also receive a Certificate of Authenticity with each pen ordered.
Product dimensions are the size of the pen inside its box. The pen in the picture is the one you will receive.
If you are interested in multiple pens, please contact us. Since each pen is a unique work of art, exact duplicates are not possible but we will do our best to create duplicates of the pen, using the same wood and finish.
Handmade Pencil Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand turned Spalted Yew blank / High gloss Gunmetal plated finish
- Matching grain pattern from top to bottom will impress your friends
- Easy to replace standard 0.7mm leads available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Pencil Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pencil in the pictures hown above
- Includes pencil leads- ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens & Pencils
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully