The ideal gift – A shotgun cartridge bullet pen!
This roller ball pen was inspired by using a combination of a shotgun cartridge for the top cap and a 30 cal bullet for the main body of the pen. Its unique design makes it the ideal gift of anyone interested in shooting, be it game, clays or targets.
This particular pen has been made using the dark African Cocobola wood to replicate the cartridge complete with its engraved 22ct plated cartridge cap. A detailed miniature shotgun is used to create the clip.
The main body of the pen is from a piece of Irish Burr Elm to give a contrast to the cap section. Replica 30cal bullet is used to create the writing tip, whilst the 30cal case and replica primer is used to to close the top of the pen.
All metalwork is 22ct gold plated to enhance the appearance.
As you will see, this is a really unusual pen and will look stunning on anyone’s desk. If you are looking for that unusual gift, then look no further…… here it it!!
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand turned Cocobola and Irish Burr Elm wood blanks / High Gloss 22ct Gold plated metalwork
- Impressive .30 Calibre / Shotgun Cartridge pen – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink refills – Parker Style Refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pen in the pictures hown above
- Includes ink cartridge – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully
Not suitable for use with our Maple & Walnut wood presentation box