This pen was made as a special commission for a customer after they saw the 1213 – Thuya Burr Shotgun Cartridge Pen purchased by a mutual friend.
This roller ball pen was inspired by using a combination of a shotgun cartridge for the top cap and a 30 cal bullet for the main body of the pen. Its unique design makes it the ideal gift of anyone interested in shooting, be it game, clays or targets.
This particular pen has been made using the a piece of Brown Wavy Sweet Chestnut to create the top section with its engraved 22ct plated cartridge cap. A detailed miniature shotgun is used to create the clip.
The main body of the pen is also from the same piece of Sweet Chestnut. A replica 30cal bullet is used to create the writing tip, whilst the 30cal case and replica primer is used to to close the top of the pen.
All metalwork is 22ct gold plated to enhance the appearance.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand turned Brown & Wavy Sweet Chestnut wood blank / High Gloss 22ct Gold plated metalwork
- Impressive simulated .30 Calibre / Shotgun Cartridge pen – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink refills – “Schmidt” style ceramic rollerball refill available at most good stationers
What’s Included with your Rollerball Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pen in the pictures shown above
- Includes ink cartridge – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully
Not suitable for use with our Maple & Walnut wood presentation box