Parazzi Walnut Under Lever Rifle Pen – 200801
Sorry This pen has now been sold.
This stunning under lever rifle pen is a new design to my range. Based on a Winchester rifle from the 'Gold rush' era of American history I wanted to make a pen that really didn't look like a pen! This is a limited edition pen Number 3 of 3.
I was able to use the last pieces of a damaged Perazzi shotgun stock for the woodwork with several coats of clear lacquer applied to give a glass-like finish in the same way the original Perazzis are finished. The stock was carved to shape carefully by hand keeping the look of a real stock without being and exact replica. Antique brass plating was used on the metalwork to simulate the age worn brass parts of an actual 'Golden Boy' Henry repeating rifle.
The lever under the stock is used to extend and retract the writing tip. To replace the refill the front end of the barrel is carefully unscrewed to reveal the spring and 'Parker' style refill which can be obtained from any good stationary store
The finished pen was supplied with a 'kid leather' rifle holster for protection.
Handmade Pen Product Details
What’s Included with your Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted ball point pen in the pictures shown above
- Includes Parker type ink refill ready to use
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully
There are no reviews yet.