This stunning under lever rifle pen is a new design to my range. Based on a Winchester rifle from the ‘Gold rush’ era of American history I wanted to make a pen that really didnt look like a pen!
This prototype was made as a commission for a friend to give as a gift to a shooter. I was able to use the last pieces of a damaged Perazzi shotgun stock for the woodwork with several coats of clear lacquer applied to give a glass-like finish in the same way the original Perazzis are finished.The stock was carved to shape carefully by hand keeping the look of a real stock without being and exact replica. Antique Pewter plating was used on the metalwork to simulate the age worn steel parts of an actual Winchester.
The finished pen was supplied with a ‘kid leather’ rifle holster for protection.
The Parker style refill can be removed by unscrewing the barrel from the forestock and sliding out the spring and refill.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Polished Turkish Walnut body / Antique Pewter plated metal components
- Impressive eye catching pen – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace Parker style Gel or std ballpoint refill
What’s Included with your Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted ball point pen in the pictures shown above
- Includes Parker type ink refill ready to use
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully