This eye-catching pen is made from a single piece of Miroku Grade 5 shotgun stock turned to size and sanded using several grades of abrasive paper and polish to achieve this hi-gloss finish.
Grade V stocks are made from the very highest quality Turkish Walnut featuring exquisite grain figuring. This one had been damaged in use and provided a dark lustrous contrast of the Walnut and the polished deep gold plated fittings
A soft faced stylus tip has been incorporated into the top of the pen to allow its use with tablets and other touch screens. Write notes on paper, then with a simple flip, the stylus can be used to make notes on your tablet!
Made from Turkish Walnut turned down to the appropriate sizes by hand and then sanded with several grades of abrasive cloth until smooth.
The pen is very stylish and shows well in all lighting conditions and will make a memorable gift for any occasion.
The simple twist action retracts the Parker style refill for safe storage.
You’ll also receive a Certificate of Authenticity with each pen ordered.
The pen in the picture is the one you will receive.
Handmade Pencil Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand turned recycled Miroku shot gun stock / High gloss gold plated finish
- Easy to replace standard Parker type refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Pencil Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pencil in the pictures shown above
- Includes pencil leads- ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens & Pencils
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully