Following on from my extremely popular bolt action bullet pens I have a smaller, version available suitable for smaller pockets or ideal for the lady shooter’s handbag. Just 10.5cm long!
This handmade bolt action bullet pen has a real bolt action which opens the ballpoint pen! No twisting or clicking to do. Grab the bolt action and slide it down, lock it in place and start writing.
Any shooter will appreciate how this pen works and it will be the talk of the town.
The wooden section is hand turned in my workshop from a piece of Spalted Yew wood from a damaged tree that had to be removed. Spalting is any form of wood coloration caused by fungi. Although primarily found in dead trees, spalting can also occur under stressed tree conditions or even in living trees. Although spalting can cause weight loss and strength loss in the wood, the unique coloration and patterns of spalted wood are sought after by woodworkers.
Replacement Mini Parker Style ink cartridges can be found at most stationers.
You’ll also receive a Certificate of Authenticity with each pen ordered.
Product dimensions are the size of the pen inside its box. The pen in the picture is the one you will receive.
If you are interested in multiple pens, please contact us. Since each pen is a unique work of art, exact duplicates are not possible but we will do our best to create duplicates of the pen, using the same wood and finish.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand turned Spalted Yew / High Gloss gold colour plated finish
- Impressive .30 Calibre Bolt Action pen – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink cartidges – Parker Style Refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pen in the pictures hown above
- Includes ink cartridge – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully
Not suitable for use with our Maple & Walnut wood presentation box