With its sleek industrial look and clean lines, this Knurled GT pen is a real head turner. The precision-cut knurled finish diamond pattern on the tip and end cap provides a comfortable feel and writing experience. You will find the pen has an ideal weight and balance to it. Smooth writing performance with a Parker style refill. This ergonomically designed pen will make you feel like an engineer heading to the design office with a set of drawings. Unlike many other similar pens, this has a twist action. Simply hold the two knurled sections and twist the tip out.
This elegant pen is made using a hardwood called Paduak from the Andaman Islands in the Indian Ocean. Padauk is moderately heavy, strong, and stiff, with exceptional stability. Padauk is perhaps the most frequently misspelled (and mispronounced) wood species, with Padouk, Paduk, and Paduak being common misspellings. The most common pronunciation is pah-DUKE, it is sometimes mispronounced as Paducah—a ity in Kentucky.
This pen comes with the Black Chrome plating to the metalwork creating a unique combination of refinement and industrial design.
The GT Knurl pen has a super smooth twist mechanism. The pen comes with a black ‘Parker’ type refill installed. Replacements can be obtained from most good stationers.
A velvet sleeve is supplied for everyday protection
You’ll also receive a Certificate of Authenticity with each pen ordered.
Product dimensions are the size of the pen inside its box.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Made from Paduak hardwood / Black chrome metalwork
- Impressive eyecatching pen – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink cartidges – “Parker” Style Refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted hardwood pen in the pictures shown above
- Includes black ink cartridge – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully