This handmade pen is the first of a small batch of pens to be made from a cracked Help for Heroes Limited Edition Beretta shotgun stock. It has been commissioned as part of the campaign to raise funds for Help the Heroes.
The pen has been made by hand turning a piece of the damaged Walnut stock and finishing it to a mirror polish.The woodwork was sanded six times with progressively finer grit abrasive to create a very smooth surface. The surface is polished to a mirror like shine using 12 polishing steps to create a showroom quality finish All external components are glossy Chrome plated to provide durable and dependable service. The pen is very stylish and shows well in all lighting conditions.
This pen will make a memorable gift for any occasion, such as a Birthday, Father’s Day, Christmas, Graduation Day, or Bosses day.
GMK and Beretta teamed up and dug deep for Help for Heroes, commissioning a limited edition gun and donating £100 from every one sold to the charity. Just 100 of the special 687 EELLs featuring a customised Help for Heroes engraving, designed by Bryn Parry, Gun serial number 038 was purchased by a local shooter but unfortunately the stock cracked and needed replacing. This gave me the idea of using it to make a small batch of Help for Heroes pens to raise funds for the charity. The original owner will receive this first pen as a gift. The others will appear on here shortly
The 687 EELL is the top of the line of Beretta’s 680-series over-under shotguns. It features sideplates that act as extra canvas for the lavish hand-chased engraving, as well as a specially-selected walnut stock that gives it a true heirloom quality..
The pen comes with a standard black ink refill and a velvet sleeve. Replacement Parker Style ink refill can be found at most stationers.
You’ll also receive a Certificate of Authenticity with each pen ordered.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Specially selected Burr Walnut body / High Gloss Chrome plated finish
- Easy to replace ink refills – Parker Style Refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pen in the pictures hown above
- Includes ink refill – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully