This handmade ballpoint pen has a real bolt action which opens the ballpoint pen!
No twisting or clicking to do. Grab the bolt action and slide it down, lock it in place and start writing.
Any shooter will appreciate how this pen works and it will be the talk of the town.
Made from the damaged shotgun stock to compliment the 22ct Gold plated fittings fittings. What a perfect gift idea!
The replica .30 calibre bullet cartridge and the chrome bullet tip both add authenticity to the look of this pen.
The pen has been made by hand turning a piece of the Beretta Walnut stock and finishing it to a mirror polish. All external components are glossy gunmetal plating to provide durable and dependable service. The pen is very stylish and shows well in all lighting conditions.
The woodwork was sanded six times with progressively finer grit abrasive to create a very smooth surface. The surface is polished to a mirror like shine using 12 polishing steps to create a showroom quality finish.
This pen will make a memorable gift for any occasion, such as a Birthday, Father’s Day, Christmas, Graduation Day, or Bosses day.
Comes with your choice of ink color and a velvet sleeve. Replacement Parker Style ink refill can be found at most stationers.
You’ll also receive a Certificate of Authenticity with each pen ordered.
Product dimensions are the size of the pen inside its box.
The pen in the picture is the one you will receive. If you are interested in multiple pens, please contact us.
Since each pen is a unique work of art, exact duplicates are not possible but we will do our best to create duplicates of the pen, using the same wood and finish.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand turned Walnut from Help for Heroes Limited Edition Beretta shotgun stock / High Gloss 22ct Gold plated finish
- Impressive .30 Caliber Bolt Action pen – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink refill – Parker Style Refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pen in the pictures hown above
- Includes ink refill – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully