This is an unusual pen design based on the theme of a performance car gear shift. The top decoration is that of a car wheel and tyre. This tyre tread effect is repeated lower down near the grip. The retraction mechanism is like a scaled down gear knob complete with the gate engraved on the top. The clip also follows the automotive theme by resembling a tyre lever screwed to the main pen body. The body has been made from hand-turned crushed ice effect acrylic with a blue / black theme. The metal fittings are in an antique pewter effect.
The black ink is contained in a standard ‘Parker’ type refill which can be accessed by unscrewing the tip from the main body. Replacement is simply a reverse of the process.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Polished, hand-turned multi coloured acrylic body with Antique Pewter finished metal fittings.
- Impressive eyecatching pen – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink cartidges – “Parker” Style Refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted Gear Shift pen in the pictures shown above
- Includes black ink refill – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully