This handmade pen has a smooth click action which opens the ballpoint pen.
Made from African Kingwood for the lower half with Burr Elm at the top separated by a double roll gold plated screw ferrule. The combination of the dark straight grained lower section contrasts well with the swirly lighter grain of the Elm. A very attractive gift for everyday use!
All external components are shiny gold plated to provide durable and dependable service. The pen is very stylish and shows well in all lighting conditions.
The pen will make a memorable gift for any occasion, such as a Birthday, Father’s Day, Christmas, Graduation Day, or indeed for yourself for everyday use!
The pen was hand turned from responsibly sourced timbersbefore being sanded sanded six times with progressively finer grit abrasive to create a very smooth surface. The surface is polished to a mirror like shine using 12 polishing steps to create a showroom quality finish. Comes with your choice of ink color and a velvet sleeve. Replacement Parker Style ink cartridges can be found at most stationers.
You’ll also receive a Certificate of Authenticity with each pen ordered. Product dimensions are the size of the pen inside its box.
The pen in the picture is the one you will receive. If you are interested in multiple pens, please contact us.
Since each pen is a unique work of art, exact duplicates are not possible but we will do our best to create duplicates of the pen, using the same wood and finish.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand turned Irish Burr Elm & African Kingwood blanks / High gloss gold plated finish
- Attractive contrasting natural wood grain – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink cartidges – Parker Style Refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pen in the pictures hown above
- Includes ink cartridge – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully