This contemporary looking screw top ballpoint was made using a multi coloured acrylic blank. The swirling colours create this interesting and eye catching effect.
The metal fittings have a matt black finish to contrast with the highly polished blue and yellow swirl pattern acrylic body. The body and top were turned from a single piece of acrylic which allows the pattern to follow through from one piece to the other.
A black Parker type refill is fitted as standard, but can easy be changed by carefully unscrewing the lower black section from the coloured part of the pen. This standard refill can be purchased at most stationary stores.
The pen in the picture is the one you will receive. If you are interested in multiple pens, please contact us. Since each pen is a unique work of art, exact duplicates are not possible. But, we will do our best to create duplicates of the pen, using the same wood and finish.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand turned acrylic blank / Matt Black metal finish
- Attractive highly coloured body – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink refills – Parker Style Refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pen in the pictures hown above
- Includes ink refill – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully