This unique rollerball pen is based on the same design ideas as the Vertex ballpoints I make. This version however looks extremely stylish due to its dark gunmetal plated parts and its removable cap.
The pen is ergonomically designed to be comfortable in prolonged use. The all gunmetal plated cap is secured in place either covering the tip or onto the top of the pen using hidden magnets. This means there are no visible screw threads to gather dirt or scratch.
The centre section is made using’ tube wound’ carbon fibre, meaning that there is no seam to the weave. Epoxy resin encases the carbon weave to give a smooth glossy finish
The tip unscrews to reveal a Schmidt L888 ceramic refill available at most good stationary stores.
You’ll also receive a Certificate of Authenticity with each pen ordered.
Product dimensions are the size of the pen inside its box. The pen in the picture is the one you will receive.
If you are interested in multiple pens, please contact us. Since each pen is a unique work of art, exact duplicates are not possible but we will do our best to create duplicates of the pen, using the same wood and finish.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand made using Carbon Fire / High Gloss Gunmetal plated finish
- Impressive .smooth writing rollerball pen – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink refills – Schmidt L888 Style refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pen in the pictures shown above
- Includes ink refill – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully
Not suitable for use with our Maple & Walnut wood presentation box