Taking its inspiration from the world of motor sport, the Race Car stylus ball pen has a unique style. Above the tip are two bands representing a chequered flag, between these is a comfort grip in the form of a tyre. A steering wheel motif on the clip completes styling. The tip has a stylus for use on mobile devices, or you can advance the refill for writing.
The main body of the pen is made from real carbon fibre using tube wound filaments to ensure there is not seam to spoil the effect. A satin gold effect has been selected for the fittings to give an elegant contrast to the dark grey/black of the carbon.
Handmade Pencil Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Hand -made carbon fibre / satin gold effect metal fittings
- Easy to replace std Parker type refills available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Pencil Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted pen in the pictures shown above
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens & Pencils
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes/ tubes, and packed carefully