This is an unusual pen design based on an Art Deco theme. The pen body has been made from hand-turned crushed ice effect acrylic with a multi-colour effect.
Art Deco was an opulent and lavish art form that spanned the 1920s and 1930s. The cap is 3-D cast with intricate Art Deco detail. The pen clip features a unique design incorporating spires and starbursts that characterise the Art Deco period and a radiant Swarovski crystal. The pen band is cast and gold plated with Art Deco detail. All the cast components undergo polishing and plating with a durable gold titanium and black titanium plating. The finished pen has a streamlined twist mechanism and Parker™ style refill.
The black ink is contained in a standard ‘Parker’ type refill which can be accessed by unscrewing the tapered tip to reveal the refill and spring. Replacement is simply a reverse of the process. The twist action is betweem th body of the pen and the tapered cap at the top of the pen.
Handmade Pen Product Details
- Made in the Tamworth UK by Mike Topp
- Polished, hand-turned multi coloured acrylic body with Enamel and highly polished gold decoration
- Impressive eyecatching pen – impress your friends!
- Easy to replace ink cartidges – “Parker” Style Refill available at most stationers
What’s Included with your Ballpoint Pen Purchase
- Includes the handcrafted Shock Absorber pen in the pictures shown above
- Includes black ink cartridge – ready to use
- Includes velvet protective pen sleeve
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of the pens on The Forest At Your Fingertips website are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my workshop
- Most products will ship within 48 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully